Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Two headed boy

This past week my life has been turning into sitcom worthy proportions. As I said in backround history I was very sick for almost seven months and many of my old friends abandoned me. My new years resolution was to connect to more people and find people who accept me for who I am. Enter Facebook boy, Facebook boy was my little friend in primary school and I added him over a year ago when adding the entire primary school alumni.
I didn't actually start speaking to him until three weeks ago when I was given a primary school class at work and DUM DUM DUM he was a primary school teacher.
We instantly hit it off! not just because we liked similiar things but well it was a good personality mash! I was so happy because YAY somebody liked me for me and didn't expect me to change. I was also happy because I'd connected with an amazing interesting person.On monday my old BFF went through one of her "suicidal" moods declaring she wanted to kill herself and fade away, she made me promise to have a girls night with her TONIGHT. Ok I've lost my voice and I'm recovering from tonsilitits but I said yes. Then facebook boy comes onto msn and tells me that one of the kids we went to school with is a fantasy author now and is having a book launch, would I like to go? I had to tell him no! I'd already made a comittment to my bff!
Fast forward to today, I ring the BFF right before I'm due to leave despite feeling like death warmed up and she informs me she completly forgot and she's going to the dentist.
The weird thing is I HAD A DREAM THAT NIGHT WHERE SHE WOULD BLOW ME OFF.
I dont have facebook guys number and I know his going after work so it's way too late to contact him and tell him I'm going, besides I'm still really sick.
Yes, life is full of complications.

No comments:

Post a Comment